Spartagen XT Review – How to Raise Testosterone Levels?
Are you worried that your testosterone level has dropped and you are taking interests in products claiming to boost it, like Spartagen XT? It is true, as you age, a testosterone-boosting supplement may help you improve your health, stamina, and sexual drive. However, there is no telling this particular supplement is able to do it, so you should at least find out more about it before ordering.
It is true, as you age, a testosterone-boosting supplement may help you improve your health, stamina, and sexual drive. However, there is no telling this particular supplement is able to do it, so you should at least find out more about it before ordering.
Indeed, studies have shown that men’s testosterone levels begin to decrease after the age of 30. There is a reason to believe that higher testosterone levels can help prevent health conditions like osteoporosis and brittle bones, heart disease, and other conditions.
More than that, men take testosterone-boosting supplements to help them increase their muscular mass, boost their energy levels, and improve their sexual performances. Can this supplement do all these? Is it safe to take? Let’s find out!
About Spartagen XT
It is produced by Edge Bioactives, a company that develops its own supplements, with a registered address in Edgewater, NJ. Its spokesperson is Dan Madden, a so-called nutritionist and fitness expert that some reviews appoint as the developer. His own review of the supplement is available on several websites.
The supplement is available in 60-capsule bottles, each bottle covering one’s needs for a month. It promises to increase free testosterone levels, and, with it, improve the user’s sex drive and stamina. One thing leads to another, and, towards the end of the presentation, the reader discovers that Spartagen XT is, in fact, the key to every man’s happiness.
It makes you virile, confident, fit and toned, and it helps you sleep like a baby. All you need to do to enjoy these benefits is to take the 2 capsules dose every day. The official website even mentions clinical studies and claims the supplement is 100 pure and synthesized in a GMP compliant laboratory. If everything they say is true, this product is probably the Rolls Royce of its category.
The best way to tell if a supplement has any chance of rising to its promises is to take a look at its ingredients list. You see vitamins, minerals and some herbal extracts known to help male libido, so you at least know the product is not dangerous.
When you look the ingredients online, you realize that Spartagen XT is no breakthrough, as many other competing products have similar or even more promising composition. Not only that it isn’t the unique revolutionary solution you were hoping for but it is also quite expensive, among the most expensive products with this composition.
If you really want to believe in it, you start looking for clues, for evidence that it is better than its competitors. What do you find? A lot of claims, no real evidence, and a hidden subscription – this is the cruel reality behind Spartagen XT.
The “reputable company” has its registered address in a suite in Edgewater and asks buyers to refund the products they’re not satisfied with to an address in Tampa, Florida, that coincides with the return address for many other supplements and beauty products associated with difficult to cancel and costly monthly subscriptions.
Why would someone produce supplements in a suite in Edgewater and await returns in Tampa? Why set up customer service in a suite in Edgewater and receive unwanted products in Tampa, if you have high-end laboratories somewhere in the country?
The 100% purity promise on Spartagen XT cannot be trusted either, as the products don’t see third-party testing, and in-house results are not relevant. The laboratories, if they exist, are not GMP certified either, they just claim to adhere to the standard, which is impossible to check.
Edge Bioactives has no rating with the Better Business Bureau, as they would not answer contacting attempts from the Bureau, but they have 3 complaints they never bothered to deal with. Similarly, their spokesperson, Dan Madden, seems to live only to promote this product, as looking for him online will only lead you to a photo of a great looking young man that seems too young, well-built, and good-looking to need the product anyway.
Returning to Spartagen XT, the official website asks visitors to fill in a form to find out if the supplement can help them. If you spend enough time on the website, you qualify, without even filling the form. You then have to agree with their rules, which involve:
- Making sure you are healthy enough for increased sexual activity
- Avoiding excess gym workouts
- Keeping your use of the product a secret
- Staying safe during your sexual encounters.
Agreeing to the rules will get you to the order page, from where you can choose to receive 1, 3, or 6 bottles of Spartagen XT, with the unit price dropping as the number of bottles increases. Your order comes with two subscriptions.
One of them is for the supplement, and the only way to find out about it is to read their terms and conditions, where they mention that you need to call and cancel the subscription after buying.
The other one is for coaching sessions priced at $19.95/week, and billable every month, and you can avoid it by calling to cancel within 14 days or by ticking off the corresponding box when you place your order.
The coaching sessions will supposedly teach you everything you need to know, from how to make the most of Spartagen XT results in bed to how to attract women and how to increase your lean muscles. Everything is packed in intriguing terms, hinting at well-kept secrets and successful tricks.
The first purchase will also get you 5 bonus eBooks, or that’s what the titles seem to refer to: a lost chapter of Kama Sutra, the Spartan 300 Top Secret Workout, Superstar Stamina, Healthy, Happy and Hung, and 33 Innocent Words Turn Her On.
This comprehensive first-time package must have appealed to a lot of buyers and will probably continue to do so. The subscription, however, is surely a disappointment for most, especially since the official website does not warn buyers about it.
We found out about its existence from unbiased 3rd party reviews and only then found a mentioning in the Terms and Conditions section. These same reviews assure that the product provides some results that unfortunately fade away within a few weeks, and bring about some side effects that we will discuss in the following lines.
Spartagen XT Ingredients
The main ingredients, discussed in detail below, are cholecalciferol, d-alpha-tocopheryl cuccinate, pyridozine HCI, magnesium aspartate, zinc oxide, Tongkat Ali extract, tribulus extract, Asian ginseng extract, maca, Butea Superba, and Chrysin. The capsules are made from hypromellose, silica, magnesium stearate, and rice flour.
- Cholecalciferol – High vitamin D3 levels are associated with increased cognition, immunity, bone health, and higher testosterone levels. Supplementation may also help reduce cancer risks, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes.
- D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate – It is a natural, powder form of Vitamin E, resistant to degradation and processing, perfect for use in capsules like Spartagen XT. It is mostly useful for those who suffer from vitamin deficiency, and it could boost immunity, improve skin and eyes health, and combat cellular damage.
- Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6 has a beneficial effect on skin, nerves, and red blood cell health. Doctors often prescribe it as an adjuvant in treating nerve and hereditary disorders.
- Magnesium aspartate – It helps ensure the proper functioning of the cells, muscles, nerves, bones, and heart.
- Zinc oxide – The zinc in this Spartagen XT ingredient positively influences several body systems, from the immune system to the digestive tract, skin, and brain, supporting the synthesis of proteins, the creation of enzymes and various metabolic processes.
- Tongkat Ali – Malaysian Ginseng is a herb used as an aphrodisiac from ancient times, and a proven remedy for sexual disorders and andropause symptoms. Several studies have shown that components in its root boost muscle growth, increase the libido, and improve semen quality. Specialists concluded that all these are the result of an increase in testosterone levels, and that is what Spartagen XT aims to achieve.
- Tribulus extract – This Ayurveda herb targets male vitality and virility. It is a common ingredient in supplements claiming to enhance libido, boost testosterone, and improve urogenital and cardiovascular health.
- Asian ginseng extract – Considered more powerful than American ginseng, it was the subject of numerous studies meant to test its health benefits. So far, the only proven benefits refer to better immunity, enhanced endurance, lower sugar blood levels, and improved mood.
- Maca – Although evidence is still necessary to support some of its claimed benefits, it seems this Spartagen XT ingredient can help with sexual dysfunction and male infertility, regulate blood pressure, and improve mood and sexual desire.
- Butea Superba – It seems to help reduce fatigue, improve libido, lower cholesterol, stimulate fertility, alleviate inflammation, and improve hair and heart health.
- Chrysin – It is a flavonoid occurring naturally in silver linden, passionflower, bee propolis, and honey. Its main uses include muscle building, inflammation, anxiety, gout, erectile dysfunction, and baldness.
Spartagen XT Allergy Concerns
The ingredient list of this supplement is rather clean and encouraging, so you shouldn’t have too many reasons to worry about allergies. You should consult your doctor, though, to make sure you are not allergic to any of the vitamins or herbs in its composition.
If you want, as an extra protection measure, you can take only 1 capsule/day for the first 2-3 days of use, to see how you feel and reduce the severity of eventual side effects. Anyway, this supplement is much more promising than other products targeting the same results.
Spartagen XT Overall Costs
The price list of the supplement is close to $100, but the producer offers considerable discounts. Thus, you can order 1 bottle for $69, 3 bottles for $177, or 6 bottles for $294, which leads you to a daily cost of approximately $2. The coaching sessions offered as a free trial cost $19.95/week, or $80/month if you don’t cancel on time.
Please keep in mind that, by ordering the product, you subscribe for automatic shipments every 1, 3, or 6 months, depending on how many bottles you order. To avoid further charges, you need to call customer service at 1-844-573-8040.
Spartagen XT Side Effects
Most, if not all supplements in this category, induce some side effects during the first days of use. With this particular product, the side effects are mild and related to overdosage or various health conditions. They range from diarrhea and stomach discomfort to nausea, appetite loss, and headaches. To avoid them, it is always best to consult your physician before beginning administration.
The manufacturer clearly warns that their product is not recommended for minors and anyone suffering from liver, heart, thyroid or kidney disease, seizure or psychiatric disorders, diabetes, difficulty urinating, enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, pernicious anemia, hyper beta-alaninemia, glaucoma or recurrent headaches.
Spartagen XT Manufacturer Guarantee
Edge Bioactives offers a consistent satisfaction guarantee for their product – no less than 90 days from the initial order. However, it is up to them to approve the refund, and they don’t disclose any approval criteria, they just encourage buyers to call 1-844-573-8040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, judging by customer reviews and the subscription plan briefly mentioned in the Terms and Conditions section, you shouldn’t rely too much on getting a refund. It could be safer to order one bottle and call to cancel the subscription or buy the supplement from affiliates or retailers with a friendlier or more transparent return policy.
The Bottom Line about Spartagen XT
If it weren’t for the manufacturer’s shady reputation, lack of transparency and dubious practices, we would probably recommend this supplement and give it a higher rating. However, all these red flags are present, the price is not at all negligible, and there are more promising and more affordable products out there.
In these conditions, we can only recommend that you weigh the pros and cons carefully, and, if you decide to take your chances, at least test the customer service, to see how responsive they are. Also, do not forget to consult your doctor before ordering and start with a smaller dose of Spartagen XT, just in case.