Perfect Origins Review – Find The Truth
Rating: 3.7/5 stars
If you are familiar with the mainstream nutritional supplements, then you’ve probably heard about Perfect Origins and their line of products. Why would someone choose to purchase and use these dietary supplements?
According to the company’s sales pitch, there are two types of people in the world: those who thrive, and those who survive. The ones in the former category live their lives to the fullest, while the ones in the latter are tired and depressed, living day to day.
The reviewed line of supplements claims to deliver the spark you need in order to thrive and be happy and energetic. What is the truth behind this line of dietary supplements? Are they worth your money, or should you be looking for something else? Keep reading to find out!
About Perfect Origins
Based in Carmel, Indiana, the company’s history begins in 2013, with its founding by a chiropractic physician, a wellness practitioner, and an advanced nutritionist.
Their goal was to develop a line of quality dietary supplements based on natural ingredients and certified scientific methods, to help people achieve and maintain a good state of health.
Currently, the company supplies nutritional supplements and bed sheets. According to the Better Business Bureau, the organization has an A+ rating, with predominantly positive customer reviews. So far, they have 8 closed complaints, most of which refer to billing and warranty issues.
Perfect Origins have expanded their product range over the last few years, currently offering a collection of 7 dietary supplements that claim to tackle common health issues, such as liver health, weight loss, body detoxification, or digestive system problems. They also offer some very expensive bed sheets, as well as a Whole Body Vibration Therapy system. We’ll cover each product in the lines to come.
The company claims that each of their products undergoes a meticulous certification process, including tests for purity. They send all their product batches to a third party laboratory to test their potency and purity.
Until not long ago, all of these tests took place in-house. In order to boost credibility, many competing manufacturers test their products or claim to do so, in independent facilities.
Perfect Origins Products and Ingredients
The official store divides products into 3 major categories: overall health, fat burning, and body cleansing. The manufacturer promises to use only the best quality, clinically tested ingredients.
However, none of their products have been evaluated by the FDA, and the disclaimer states they are not intended to treat or prevent any diseases. This situation is common to most nutritional supplements on the market.
Here is a list of the company’s products and their main ingredients:
- LivLean Formula #1 – Considered Perfect Origins’ flagship product, LivLean claims to provide liver detoxification, also restoring normal blood sugar levels. Besides rejuvenating the liver, this dietary supplement supposedly helps you lose weight, promotes a healthy metabolism, and strengthens the immune system. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, with a recommended daily dosage of 2 capsules to be taken before the morning and, respectively, evening meal. The list of ingredients includes the following: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (from Pyroxidine HCl), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), High Selenium Yeast, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin), Artichoke Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Turmeric Extract, Picrorhiza kurroa, Burdock, Dandelion Root Extract, Boldo Leaf Extract, DL-Methionine, Yellow Dock root extract, L-Arginine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and dill powder.
- IsoMagnesium – This dietary supplement by Perfect Origins claims to prevent muscle cramps, improve heart health, prevent circulatory system diseases, and soothe chronic pain. Clinical studies have shown that magnesium deficiency is directly associated to numerous health risks. Most experts attribute magnesium deficiency to consuming soft drinks, enduring constant stress, and taking prescription drugs. One bottle of IsoMagnesium contains 90 capsules, with a recommended dosage of 3 capsules per day. Each capsule contains 210 mg of Magnesium Malate, which means roughly 50% of the daily-recommended value.
- Perfect Balance – Containing powerful antioxidants, Perfect Balance claims to protect your organism against toxins and free radical damage. This Perfect Origins supplement also ensures proper digestion, boosts the immune system and cardiovascular health and maintains the brain and bones. Each bottle contains 90 capsules, with 3 capsules per day as recommended dosage. In terms of ingredients, Perfect Balance contains Vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1-B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Calcium, Iodine, Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Potassium, Molybdenum, Betaine, Choline, High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols, Quercetin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutin, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vanadium, and Boron.
- Perfect Biotics – Perfect Origins’ well-known probiotic formula reduces the growth of bad gut bacteria, maintains proper intestinal health, breaks down harmful byproducts, reduces bloating, and supports digestion. This product comes in a liquid form, in half-ounce bottles that should last you a full month. The daily-recommended dosage is 4 drops, administered twice a day, before meals. Perfect Biotics contains 15 strains of beneficial gut bacteria, but the Perfect Origins website does not provide any information regarding their CFU (Colony forming Units) count: Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Pediococcs Acidilactici, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Reuteri, and Lactobacillus Sakei.
- Perfect Flush – This Perfect Origins detoxification supplement cleanses the body by eliminating waste, boosts digestive health, relieves occasional constipation, and aids with weight loss. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, with a recommended dosage of 2 caps per day. In terms of ingredients, each 1500 mg capsule contains a blend of Psyllium Husks, Black Walnut Hull Powder, Bentonite Clay, Oat Bran Powder, Prune Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Apple Pectin Powder, Glucomannan Powder, and L. Acidophilus. Due to the walnut extract, the company issued an allergy warning regarding Perfect Flush. If you are allergic to walnuts, consider avoiding this supplement.
- Perfect Omega TG – As the name suggests, this Perfect Origins product is based on Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide numerous clinically proven health benefits. Among these, Perfect Omega TG claims to boost liver and thyroid function, provide a healthy metabolism, support cardiovascular health, lower cholesterol levels, alleviate joint stiffness and swelling, and improve one’s overall mood. Each bottle contains 90 gel capsules, with a recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, 1 before each main meal. Each capsule contains fish oil, Elcosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid, and Vitamin E.
- LeptiBalance – Perfect Origins’ LeptiBalance is a weight loss supplement which claims to provide hormonal support, regulate blood sugar levels, maintain normal energy levels throughout the day, and support healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Each bottle contains 120 capsules, with a recommended dosage of 2 capsules, to be taken twice a day.This supplement contains Cissus Quadrangularis, Irvingia Gabonensis, YerbaMaté leaf extract, Curcumin, and Piperine.
- Perfect Sleep System – The Perfect Sleep System is a fancy name for a mineral-infused bed sheet, containing a blend of 13 thermo-reactive elements that supposedly never wash out. Dubbed as their “best selling product”, the Perfect Origins bed sheet claims to promote healthy blood circulation, reduce chronic pain, boost muscle recovery, regulate body temperature, and provide a restful sleep. This product is available in both King and Queen sizes, as well as a variety of colors (ivory, green, blue or white). The complete list of minerals is undisclosed. The manufacturer claims the sheets contain a blend of 13 thermo-reactive minerals called Celliant, which interact with the body and create a “responsive textile”. Among other elements, Celliant seems to contain titanium dioxide, silicon dioxide, and aluminum oxide. The sheet itself is made from 35% polyester and 65% cotton. Even though it is machine washable, the manufacturer claims the mineral blend never washes out.
- Live Vibe – The Live Vibe machine provides Whole Body Vibration Therapy which, according to Perfect Origins’ website, brings numerous health benefits. Discovered in Russia during the 60s, WBV Therapy is said to detoxify the body, remove waste, promote weight loss, strengthen muscles, decrease pain and inflammation, improve bone density, and induce a healthy posture. The website provides an extensive list of sources that certify WBV’s efficiency. According to the product’s description, Live Vibe is powered by an electric motor that reaches 1,725 rpm, generating a 30 Hz vibration. The up-down motion measures 4 mm peak-to-peak, generating 0.2 – 0.3 G force (depending on the user’s weight). Live Vibe supports up to 300 lbs of weight. The machine measures 24” x 24” x 9”, and weighs 63 lbs. It works by plugging into a standard 120-volt, 5.1 Amp power outlet.
Perfect Origins’ Product Pricing, Shipping, and Return Policy
Even though these products are more expensive than their main competitors, you will receive a decent discount each time you order bulk quantities. Also, there is an auto shipping option, which means you’ll receive one bottle of the desired supplement on a monthly basis, with the ability to cancel anytime. Auto shipping provides attractive discounts, of up to 30%.
Here is a list of prices for each product offered by Perfect Origins:
- LiveLean Formula #1 – $67 per bottle (1 month supply), $54.50 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $327), $47 per bottle (auto shipping)
- IsoMagnesium – $27 per bottle (1 month supply), $21 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $127), $21 per bottle (auto shipping)
- Perfect Balance – $27 per bottle (1 month supply), $21 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $127), $21 per bottle (auto shipping)
- Perfect Biotics – $67 per bottle (1 month supply), $54.50 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $327), $47 per bottle (auto shipping)
- Perfect Flush – $49 per bottle (1 month supply), $39.70 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $238), $34 per bottle (auto shipping)
- Perfect Omega TG – $49 per bottle (1 month supply), $39.70 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $238), $34 per bottle (auto shipping)
- LeptiBalance – $67 per bottle (1 month supply), $54.50 per bottle (6 months supply, totaling $327), $47 per bottle (auto shipping)
- Perfect Sleep System – $329.95 (Queen size, any color), $349.95 (King size, any color)
- Live Vibe – $1,495 (Only ships to Continental US. Cannot ship to PO boxes due to weight and size limitations.)
Regardless which product you choose, your order will include free express shipping.
Perfect Origins offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee for all of the above products, no questions asked. The 60-day guarantee becomes effective when you place your order, no matter when you receive the package.
For dietary supplements, customers are required to return the unused portion of the product or the empty bottle if they want their money back. The other products (Perfect Sleep System and Live Vibe) must be returned in their original packaging.
In order to request a refund, you need to call customer service at (800)-815-6073 and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Keep in mind that you are responsible paying for return shipping. Upon receiving the products, the company will refund the sum to your credit card.
The Bottom Line about Perfect Origins
Perfect Origins company has taken the time to present relevant and detailed information about each of their products, including scientific sources about every ingredient used. As you already know, many ingredients are clinically proven to provide health benefits (such as fish oil, Magnesium, probiotic strains etc).
Similar to most, if not all supplements on the market, Perfect Origins’ products are not FDA approved. The manufacturer acknowledges this and warns buyers that their products do not aim to treat or prevent any diseases.
Recent studies conducted by The Guardian and Consumer Reports show that products such as LivLean Formula #1 do not work as advertised and proclaim detoxification a mere myth.
However, other products on offer (such as IsoMagnesium, Perfect Biotics or Perfect Omega TG) contain ingredients that are clinically deemed as efficient, and they could provide real health benefits.
A major drawback concerning all the reviewed products is the high price. Numerous similar, over-the-counter dietary supplements are available for much less.
It is up to you to decide if the products’ ratings, the company’s reputation, and their transparency regarding the products on offer are enough to cover for the price difference and convince you to stick to Perfect Origins.